Agnostic.com

1 2

Finally starting to take this site's opportunities presented much more seriously. . . sitting here now rather just entirely stupified, after having read some honestly sentient women's profiles who honest to gosh, were actually NOT at all holy roller bible OR Trump thumpers. . . and here I had all but completely given up for having just become so fatigued for all of the past years' judgments made that I wasn't at all into a faith to justify my life's very existence. . . go figure! I feel the 800 lb. elephant just lifting from off of my back. . . now a very happy camper, for sure, if not so too for an equal fact certain, going straight to hell in a virtual handbasket for now having come out in public with my disbeliefs so taken.

greggriswold 3 June 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Here on this site, it's the believers that are viewed sideways, haha! Hope you find what you are seeking. Good luck to you!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:501866
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.