Agnostic.com

2 2

Rene looking sexy.

Slava3 7 June 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is this not Andre Rieu? I agree he’s looking rather sexy here...love him and his orchestra.

The one , and only.

I love music but wrinkled pants are sexy ?

That is what linen does...it is a natural fibre and like cotton better to wear in hot weather. Man made fibres may not crease, but they don’t absorb moisture and are as hot as hell in summer.

@Marionville linen is sexy ?

@Larry68Feminist It’s certainly fashionable...sexy depends entirely on who’s wearing it!

@Marionville as a tympanist classical musician very few maestro violinists had groupies in my symphony.....of course I have no clue why or how women found me sexy.....I am glad of it and my 2 daughters would not be happily married women if it were not for their sexy mothers too....a sexy woman has a sparkle in her eye and radiance perhaps only I saw as their unique powerful choice in me..gay men have complimented me and my thanx2them included my love was promised to my family

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:501874
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.