Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Robert Reich: Should We Abolish Billionaires?

Putting the wealth gaps into perspective.

snytiger6 9 June 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Let’s say that instead of ten billion or whatever it is, that Jeff Bezos suddenly was worth ten trillion dollars. I don’t see how that would affect my life in the least, or anyone else’s. The same amount of goods and services would be circulating, available to all who participate.

Good regulations are needed however, and I have no objection to the four proposals in the video.

Billionaires make their money by exploiting other people's labor and ideas. Eliminating billionaires might make it so that a person takes home more of the value of what their own labor produces... if changes are done right.

@snytiger6 As long as Jeff doesn’t eat up all the peanut butter I won’t complain too much.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:501970
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.