Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK A White Man From Illinois Allegedly Brought Bombs to Start a Riot at the Minneapolis George Floyd Protest - VICE

The arrest gives some support to local officials' claims that outside agitators may be partially responsible for violence in Minneapolis.

I've heard reports that white supremacists are starting violence in various cities to undermine the protests.

snytiger6 9 June 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, there seem to be numerous groups trying to manipulate this situation for their own gains, having nothing to do with the message, or in direct opposition of it. I suspect we would have far less rioting and much more peaceful protesting without all the external antagonists. ANY white people out instigating or catalyzing these protests to become something violent and destructive should be harshly scrutinized, in my opinion. I struggle to make sense of that engagement outside of the parameter of an ulterior motive.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:501983
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.