Agnostic.com

1 0

The Treason of the Ruling Class

[scheerpost.com]

[ a “public thing” or the “property of a people,” has been transformed into an instrument of naked pillage and repression on behalf of a global corporate oligarchy.]

As I have stated here on many occasions, we are being used towards fulfilling the agenda of a power structure created in Europe.

[Biden, one of the most important architects behind the wars in the Middle East, where we have squandered upwards of $7 trillion and destroyed or extinguished the lives of millions of people, is personally responsible for far more suffering and death at home and abroad than Donald Trump.]

This relates to a post I made a couple weeks ago that I received some negative replies to and slight ridicule. It's now pinned to the top of the group to grow on. Which I replied to a member this morning more directly to the agenda of this group and reason for the post, and group as a whole.

Essentially what Hedges is saying in a way is that tribal divisional politics allows each side to overlook their own parties faults while at the same time attack the other party and its supporters for the very same actions. Each side suffering from cognitive dissonance when others from the outside attempt to draw attention to reality.

You continue to get the same results we see going on in protest today, none. Which have now turned to the ugliest sides of humanity within a losing battle now to solve the issue.

[These are dark times. They are about to get darker.]

I warned shortly afyer 2016 that this next election might go rogue. For over 3 years now it has done nothing but prove people like me right. And for over 3 years we have been drawing attention to how the democrats have been collaborate to much of what has been happening. To no avail. It's as if this virus was a purpose within the last step in taking control of society. Now they just needed something to kick start the ending actions. We may be witnessing it now. These are dark times. They are about to get darker.

"Out Of The Illusion " Group

Chris Hedges a day later pulled out of his run for NJ congressional seat on the Green Party ticket. They will not allow him to run for office while conducting his show, On Contact, through RT America. He feels he can better server the people from his show. Maybe maybe not. I have mixed feelings about it. But the truth is, if he can't get air time on MSCM as it is, they'd probably ignor him as a congressman also.

William_Mary 8 June 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Where in the USA do the Greens have candidates running for office?
If they had candidates for local and national offices I would register Green yesterday.
If Jill Stein did anything to strengthen the Party, I saw no hint of it where I vote.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:502044
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.