Agnostic.com

5 2

Beastiality, apparently a big deal now. I notice a lot of it in very "religious" states.

Ok so I was bored, and I typed in a search bar Beastiality . My word There are a lot of doing it doggie style.

Here is 1 link

[mixedmartialarts.com]

here is one post, she was aquitted of child molestation as it appears to be her Ex Husband's Ex wife instigated it, she wanted to screw him and smeared her.

I have not heard of a case of beastiality in maybe 30 years. A woman was charged with abusing her shepard or collie, causing it pain. The defence said you can not make a boy dog get a stiffie, and the dog would only do it if it were pleasureful, so the case was out the door.

Any beasty practices by you in your neck of the woods?

praytothemilkjug 6 June 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wouldn't know. I'm too fastidious to be a farmer's wife.

For your enlightenment - male dogs have a bone in their penis - thus allowing for an erect state pretty much whenever. Enjoy your research ... oy.

Most guys I know have pretty much been dogs at heart, and have no trouble being ready as needed.

Course for many years I worked in construction, and had 1 guy who always had the same lame thing to say. "The Bitch can Fuck".

Now after hearing this maybe 300 times I finally lost and demanded to know how HE knew She could fuck, and exactly how well!!

He was a takin back and just came back with , well err just look at her look at that ass. I persisted with a lamity , Yes we all have asses.Everysingle person has an ass. Some cuter then others.

He stopped it, at lerast around me. One guy who heard it and was pretty "observant" in the female direction, kept going on about Gett'n me a kid. I said First ya gotta get a wife. He pointed out you didn't need a wife just a set of spread legs. So I said well tell meare you gunna be there night and day fer the kid, NO(him), you gunna feed, or change diapers or sit while the kid is sick, No that's fer women. I said then you are not a dad, you are not a father you are a sperm donor, almost like a rapist.

Or consider, if you have a boy and a girl frog , she lays eggs he fertilizeses them, got it, SURE, (him), so he is the father right , Yo man Sure He IS . I said good, now If you have a bunch of the eggs before the daddy frog goops'm up and you stab a few with a super-thing platinum wire those eggs will auto fertilize, you just created a frog, you, so are you the father. Stupid stares in another language and finally No, your not.

So if you are not gunna be a father, then use a rubber.

This was all due to pressure from others, dumb asses. I was pretty good friends with him and we worked very well together. He eventually did find, the one, and had kids. Eventually he became a righteous christian.

so get out thise platinum wires and stab a few eggs, parthenogenesis for all.

Ok now what is this a weird picture of

[health24.com]

Since you seem to have an interest in the subject, here’s a video you might enjoy. Listen carefully to the part about knowing them in the biblical sense. 🙂

Yep, religious alright. 🙂

Thank you I will pass that around. That was amazing harmony and Gitar MOOOO-sic.

makes one realize that god must have had a midlife crisis or a mental breakdown between the old and new testicles, I mean testaments. Their personas don't track.

The Old Testercle god is mean and nasty and very violent lots vengence, The New Testercle god more laid back. Maybe god found all those angels and cherubs a good way to relax, the ultimate miles high club. Maybe god found its inner orgasm. Maybe he obsconded with the noah;s boatload for other personal uses.....

stilll chuckling.

Thanks fer posting

@praytothemilkjug Now you’ve got me laughing. Hard to stop.

@WilliamFleming Well this insanity has made me think. If "god" put in his rants in Leviticus man shall not lay with animals, then life musta been very very interesting sex wise. Perhaps Humans were like Binobo's, every hole in a storm is ok. Or that tribe in Africa where giving oral to men, by boys, (I have read this for years I wonder how true), is ok and that place in Columbia where they are devoted Catlicks, but for practice hump mules/donkeys is all saying sex is for fun and THAT is gods will.

A Bush supporter,(fund fraiser or such), I heard on the radio when Air America Radio was at its height, said something like a farm boys first date was "Bessie" and he and the crowd all laughed, (i think they were in SD).

We humans are a screwie lot!

@praytothemilkjug I’m sure it’s been done more times than are admitted.

I’m startin’ to worry about you though. Careful or you’ll wind up married to a Presbyterian, a fate worse than death. 😟

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:502086
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.