Agnostic.com

3 10

[sourcepolitics.com]funeral-president-trump-isnt-invited-by-the-family/?fbclid=IwAR1thS2u9oBgKc65cndkWO_DNO1gm-EooPpt-A0ENSN6i0OVtoAGojjPLS0

Joe Biden is attending George Floyd's funeral. Trump is not invited by the family. To take place June 9th.

sassygirl3869 9 June 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would not be surprised if Trump took Seal Team VI with him, and crashed the funeral.

TO_BY Level 7 June 2, 2020

@MissKathleen I think Trump began hatching this mess about the time he fired Gary Busey on Schutzstaffel Apprentice.

Trump could always bring in the Military to clear out a place for himself. Naw, he would have to have everyone else stand out of rifle range.

Kudos to the family for not letting Trump go the funeral. It probably would start another round of riots.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:502162
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.