Agnostic.com

6 8

A new layer of irony?

Allamanda 8 June 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yep vigilantism our new "freedom" in 2020 courtesy of our government officials. Thank you, Governors and Mayors and those individuals who promoted divisiveness through speech (current Pres. and administration) . Thanks to all who participated! (That is sarcasm, not genuine thanks if you didn't catch that).

The emperor has no cloths

So now, sort of like a Roman emperor, he's taking personal command of the Army. The generals pretty much know he's nutso, right ? The so-called "militias" are not going to do a thing against him. After the army sweeps through, the vigilante militias will be the ones robbing your house.

TO_BY Level 7 June 2, 2020

Sort of like killing two bird with one stone (sorry birds it's just a saying).

I was actually wondering this, where are the crowds of MAGA hat wearing citizens out there trying to support their leader?

I am a little concerned about the weird ass comment regarding second amendment rights in Trump's speech last night. I fear it could be interpreted by some as a green light for vigilantism against rioters.

@Allamanda it did feel much like a 'wink-wink, nod-nod' moment, didn't it?

Could be interpreted? I'm going with "will be interpreted" as a green light for police riots and vigilante actions. I hope we get through this without another Timothy McVeigh.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:502168
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.