Agnostic.com

43 5

What do you like to observe in nature?

tioteo 8 Apr 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

43 comments (26 - 43)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At night in the fall, the wind rustling the fallen tree leaves on down the lane.

All of it, but for me the most intense is the colourful little animals in rockpools on the shore.

The desert, rivers, birds, animals.

Spring in the desert is my favorite.

Yep! All of it!

At the beach - out on a boat - whale watch, look for dolphins when in Florida, seals in Boothbay Harbor, Maine.
In the mtns -moose, black bears and deer

I enjoy being in nature as much as I enjoy anything. Looking for and watching wild creatures: animal, vegetable or mineral and the marvelous scenery that is on display free of charge for all who venture out to witness it.

Mustelids, of any variety. I love them.

Jnei Level 8 Apr 4, 2018

You made me look up a word.

Truly exotic locations and phenomenon. A red waterfall in antartica (blood falls), a pink lake in australia, a literal fire pit (hell's gate). And while I can't observe them directly I love learning about the strange worlds that exist in the galaxy, diamond rain in uranus, worlds with oceans miles deep and no land, planets tidally locked with their stars, etc. The natural world is truly a wonderous one.

Everything! Sitting on the ground and looking up at the clouds, the blowing of the leaves on the trees, insects, squirrels running around, birds singing, the sound of water by a stream, and looking for fish. There are way too many to list. Still waiting for Bigfoot. LOL

ebdb Level 7 Apr 8, 2018

I do love listen the silence of the nature in nature.

pasha Level 3 Apr 5, 2018

Mountains green with life in the daytime. The stars, planets and moon rising in the dark as ocean waves are crashing onto the beach. Those are things that make me (and my problems) feel small against the vastness of our world and the cosmos.

I'm so sorry but Sooooo not a bug person except watching videos on the Internet except foor snakes and other slivery things love praying mantis' Scorpians are a big no! was bite several times and no no no

Watch videos about prehistoric insects

I am partial mantis and scorpions but I luv all of nature.

Just about anything

I like watching the sky while a storm is moving in.
Especially hurricanes.

I have became a big fan of birdwatching. I have bird feeders and I love to watch them eating from them. I can't wait until my Cardinals come back. I also enjoy the crows and woodpeckers.

JK666 Level 7 Apr 4, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:50239
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.