Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick: Racism Won’t Stop Until We ‘Accept Jesus Christ’ | HuffPost

Texas and religion. Not all Texans are of the same opinion as Patrick. It’s likely that not even a majority of Texas are of this opinion. Patrick is voicing the vocal minority opinion. The silent majority must start speaking up.

Lightupmylife 7 June 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thank you, no we aren't all of the same opinion. This Texan is absolutely not, and even my religious friends don't believe it. Dan Patrick is a dangerous joke, pandering to a dangerous minority.

OK I accept Jesus Christ is a myth, and those who really believe as racist.

“I was sent only to help God’s lost sheep—the people of Israel.” - Jesus (Matthew 15:24)

Racist Jesus, sent from a racist god, to help one race.

So, accepting racist Jesus makes you not a racist?

He already shot what credibility he had with the remark that older people should just get out and die for the economy.

Dan Patrick is a pile of cow dung

Leetx Level 7 June 4, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:502615
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.