Agnostic.com

3 3

a friend told me about this thing on Twitch. I haven't seen it yet. it's live coverage of protest all around the nation. supposedly once the sun goes down things can get out of hand.

hankster 9 June 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yep. I was just hearing a person of faith talk about how protesting at night is an open door to looting. Let's hope our government is doing it's job to prevent people from hurting themselves and others.

That sounds way cool, I'll have to look for it. I love Twitch. I watch some gaming on it, and my daughter uses it to promote her art.

I've never heard of Twitch. I assume it's a new platform. So based on this post. I checked it out. As a person who cut the cord, I only pay $39/mo for internet. I don't have Netflix or any other paid service. I use free streaming services on my phone to Chromecast. I installed Twitch app and have a new source of free programming. Needless to say thank you.

I don't know anything about it either. I hope it's good. enjoy.

@hankster It's free and on the app has wireless projection icon, so it works great.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:502840
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.