Agnostic.com

10 13

back this February I got real sick. I had pneumonia and flu B whatever that is and it was kind of touch and go there for awhile. I didn't even know I was sick I just knew I couldn't breathe and I was weak. no fever, no pain, during that time they performed a CT scan of my chest to see if the pneumonia was healing. it was, but they found some "spots" the doctors were very concerned about. yesterday I had another CT scan. today the doctor told me it revealed those spots had all but disappeared. so for me some very good news today. I just wish the nation could heal also.

hankster 9 June 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Congratulations on overcoming that threat.

I’m pleased that your health has improved and hope it continues to do so.

Hank. Happy you are well.

I'm so glad it was good news, but so sorry you had to go through that. Stay safe, please.

Thanks for sharing your good news, We need more good days every day.

I knew something was wrong but didn’t want to pry. Thanks for filling in the details. So glad to hear the good report.

skado Level 9 June 4, 2020

We all do

bobwjr Level 10 June 4, 2020

Sorry you were sick and very glad you got good news. 🙂

I'm sure you are relieved! Regarding the national disease, those test results will come in November...

Good news Hank. Yes we all wish this country would heal.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:502862
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.