Agnostic.com

2 2

COVID, psychological stress, and the importance of exercise.

"I believe lowering psychological stress can reduce the risk of disease, both physical and mental, and I would not be surprised if psychological stress plays an important role in dealing with SARS-CoV-2. If psychological stress is a modifiable factor, the question becomes, how do we modify it in a favorable way?"

[peterattiamd.com]

Mitch07102 8 June 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If your body has no immunity to a virus, you are susceptible.. Your stress level can inhibit your immune response, so yes, avoid stress. But nothing can eliminate your susceptibility to this virus, not even bleach taken internally. As far as lessening stress ..in the time of trump.. good dogdamn luck 😕

Varn Level 8 June 7, 2020

Nice article. Attia looks like a young guy. He can lower his stress by gym workouts, biking, etc. as well as meditation. In my case I am able to take long walks in the woods.

In addition, I think that the best way to lower stress is not to create excess stress in the first place. We create that stress by dwelling on paranoid, untrue and judgmental thoughts, creating grievances, anger and hate.

Think only true thoughts and you’ll feel but minor and temporary stress.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:503672
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.