Agnostic.com

9 0

Birth, life, death.
That's it!

Atheist3 7 June 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Are you presenting that assertion as just a conjecture or do you have a formal proof?

Birth and death are pretty meaningless. Your sentence is too long.

Life, that’s it.

You are born, you wear out and when you are too worn you stop functioning. There is no state called death, when you stop functioning, you fall apart, other things grab your bits and reuse them.

Death is a word used by theists to big up falling apart, and make it sound more frightening and important than it really is.

Whoa! It’s birth, grow up, make babies, grow old, die.

BTW, pizza’s purpose is to burn its eater’s mouth.

Nope, life is actually a series of tiny moments, every day all day, that you can either savor or ignore....a wag from your silly new dog, the wonderful scent of a rose or peony, droplets of dew on grass, a delicious cold beverage, the satisfaction of catching up on the laundry, these are the actual matrix of the life you are living! Or not......The big stuff will come & sometimes crush you, but if you can find bits of happiness every day, you can get through the crap much easier.

I hear ya! But I think life is like swimming from one island of happiness to another thru a sea of misery!

every once in a while there's cake or pie.

Yeah! In her face! 😉

I've found that life has a few subsets. 😛

And pay taxes...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:504611
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.