Agnostic.com

8 26

The Holy Grail does seem more appropriate; he did loves him his cup o' wine.

TheMiddleWay 8 June 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Look at all my trials and tribulations
Sinking in a gentle pool of wine
Don't disturb me now, I can see the answers
Till this evening is this morning, life is fine"

Perfect!

stealing this music vid to post as a poke at some folk.

@Alchemy What do you mean? I wrote the song and made the video.

The holy pipe and christ as "the dude."

The cross had been a symbol used long before Christianity but certainly a little cup hanging on a chain would be more useful

The "Holy Grail" was another invention of the middle ages. In the first century people like JC and the boys would drink out of shallow terra cotta bowl.

@fishline79 What . You mean Indiana Jones was looking for a soup bowl ?

@Moravian YEP!

If you were ever a believer and look back at it now it was insanity to think that Jesus would like crosses or be represented by one. Turn of the century preachers even talked of how in his glorified and perfect body Jesus chose to show his scars and beating marks including the holes in his hands. It's ridiculous!

When one makes up a story out of one's imagination, they can make it any way they want.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:504888
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.