Agnostic.com

7 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is... well I don't have words 🙄
Covid-19 is rife in our affluent areas ie Rosebank, Sandton, Bryanston, Melrose, Houghton and including my area which is 60% predominantly Jewish area - this all in Johannesburg.
....so I am exercising all the safety measures I possibly can. Yesterday I received a WhatsApp from a friend - the shopping centre which I frequent - two stores temporarily closed.
...so not even in the poorer areas. Cape Town suburbs, also the affluent areas are mostly affected.
The much older one's and including those with current pre-existing medical issues.
Johannesburg falls under Gauteng and Cape Town falls under Western Cape.

Evil ignorant prick huffman criminal white white theocrat

Anti-black racism runs deep. It’s no surprise to find racists among our electeds, including those who sloppily or brazenly reveal their true stripes. It also won’t be surprising if his colleagues censure or even expel him. Because most elected racists prefer to keep their racism in the dark and wink and rile their supporters with dog whistles.

But I’m not telling you anything you don’t already know. 😒

@SeaGreenEyez Speaking of Republicans who say what they think: In the 2012 US Senate race in Missouri Republican Todd Akin was neck-and-neck with incumbent Dem Claire McCaskill. Then he spoke his heart about abortion. She beat him by 15% in the election.

Akin made the claim that women victims of what he described as "legitimate rape" rarely experience pregnancy from rape.

”Well you know, people always want to try to make that as one of those things, well how do you, how do you slice this particularly tough sort of ethical question. First of all, from what I understand from doctors, that's really rare. If it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down. But let's assume that maybe that didn’t work or something. I think there should be some punishment, but the punishment ought to be on the rapist and not attacking the child.”

I believe the term rhymes with
CLUCKING BELL

I have been to Ohio, not a real surprise. The Senate use to be where we looked for more intelligent leadership, but now it is looking more and more like the House which has had a very large number of morons for decades.

Insane Bullshit

bobwjr Level 10 June 11, 2020

True but born of idiocy and ignorance.
I have a (moron) relative who once asked my school friend Courtney, a West Indian from the Island of St.Vincent, in all seriousness how he knew when he was clean enough to stop bathing?
Presumably he believed black skin does not show the dirt.

CIMS; crying in my soup.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:505090
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.