Agnostic.com

2 1

Is anyone else experiencing new site growing pains that are amusing?

I just read all of my alerts, clearing them out of my alert cache. That somehow left me with -2 alerts (yep, a "-2" showed up next to my alert/bell icon). That caused me to pause to ponder the significance... had I just inadvertantly created an alert vacuum? If so, is it potentially dangerous? Can it spiral into a dreaded alert black hole? If so, what are the possible consequences?

I also just discovered that being first to comment gives us double leveling points. (yep, I just received this illustrious notification and am damned proud of the accomplishment!). I foresee some commenting brawls in my very near future...

Zster 8 Nov 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't touch your screen!
It's the Event Horizon, and we all know there's no coming back from there.

What does this mean? "tag preview for level 4+ members (we're working on edit tools for you!)"

Remember: Be a lert. Your country need lerts.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5051
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.