Agnostic.com

3 2

Greetings, everyone,

I just signed up a few days ago, and I'm glad that such a community as this exists. It can sometimes be a bit lonely when you're stuck with believers and you have to bite your tongue. I'm kinda open, yet it's only what I choose to tell them. For instance, if they walk up and say, "well, you go to church, right?" I smile and say, "no. I don't." Oh, the fun conversations that follow. Gotta love the South!

Anyway, I'm here to make friends and have fun discussions. Nice to meet you!

CatiValti23 6 Nov 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow! Thank you all for commenting! I see this is a very welcoming community! I will respond individually to your comments momentarily. I've been quite the busy bee, but I have enjoyed reading them! Nice to meet all of you!

Like Hellbent I don't know what it is like in your country.

In England nobody really cares what you believe.

But it's a good forum.

Welcome! I live in the (US) state of Georgia and know what you mean. I HATE the frequently asked "what church do you go to?" question as I won't lie when asked point blank, sigh. I'd enjoy chatting if you are...

Zster Level 8 Nov 24, 2017
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5052
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.