Agnostic.com

21 11

You're wondering how God's love is the greatest?
You're wondering how God's love is immeasurably greater than your mother's, who carried you in her womb for nine months, laboured in the most unbearable pain to birth you and ever since ensured you get the best out of life? God empowered her and made her a blessing to you! You are wondering how God's love is more than your love for your ownself, even though you strive hard daily to be happy and possibly make ends meet? Well, here we go :

If not for God's love, how would you have been lucky enough to be spared among millions of people who die from hunger, diseases, poverty, cancer, accidents, suicide etc almost every year? If I were you, I wouldn't feel depressed or bothered about those suffering, the dead or any other thing that could distract me from praising God, I'd use the remaining FEW years I have (about 60years) to concentrate on him! He single handedly saved me among the multitude, he deserves eternal attention!

If not that God's loves you, would he have forbidden you to get involved in unholy acts like fornication, oral sex, doggy sex style, getting yolked with unbelievers and so on?

If not for God's love, would you have had the priviledge to submit or be submitted to?

Hmmmm.. If not for God's love, would he have encouraged you to spend some percentage of your hard earned monthly income on your spiritual leaders (who now live better than Egyptian kings) even when it's not convenient for you?☺

If not for God's love, would you have every reason to reject and actively deny homosexuals their rights to be themselves in a community that belongs to everyone and not you alone?😍😍

If not for God's love, would you have been encouraged to cover the sins of your pastors so they don't become laughingstocks in the presence of unbelievers?

If not for God's love, would you have hated letting people be, without necessarily shoving "the doctrines" down their throats?

Without God's love, would you have known truth is sacred? or that anything wrapped with God's name is meant to be believed even in the absence of a tangible fact?

See, the above mentioned cases are nothing but perfect love, agape!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍.. God indeed is love, any other kind of love is far beneath or almost nothing.

Anismail 5 June 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome to the asylum. Enjoy your stay.

Watch out for the snapping turtles.

I chose rational thought, not magical belief.

A lifelong skeptic, I never believed in an invisible god. As a child, I realized the Bible is just a book of stories or fables written by men. IQ: 146.

"Mom, "I decided I'm an atheist," I said at 13.

That's fine, honey," she replied. "What do you want for dinner?"

Twenty years later, Mom told me, "I became an atheist in nursing school when I realized a woman cannot be turned into salt." She laughed.

"I declare it. I ascribe it. That settles it."

An encore of parroted, unexamined, theological pap is presented as something meaningful. The only missing elements are wax crayons.

It seems quite a few in the comments don't quite get your sarcasm.
I thought this was brilliant.

Things took quite a turn...

And God blessed you by inventing sarcasm!

I prefer Satan loves, I think he/she is honest and doesn't promise the sky or ask following her / his path and asking for money.

I guess God doesn't love about 2/3 of the world because they are going hungry and dying in poverty. Your god sucks ass, and if I ever were to meet it, IT would have a lot of explaining to do. Fuck you and your god.

short attn span eh

Wingbat alert!

"sacred" reallly means this thing, place, person or process is holy SO KEEP AWAY FROM trying to change anything about it.
Why would I keep away from the truth except if it was engineered to preventing me from rejecting your version of truth?
I can see that real truth works and is the best way to life all by myself thank you very much.
I do not need a god or anyone else to lead me away from trusting what I can do and find out about the truth.

I think you have overloaded the sarcasm a bit but you are redeemed in your profile

" I have tried to behave decently without expectations of rewards or punishments after I am dead."

TROLL!

Is this meant to be ironic ?

Isn't that obvious!?

Nice try. Fail.

and what do those human shortcomings have to do with Yah's love?

I don't wonder, I know this POS is vicious, cruel and vindictive. You call yourself an atheist? Bullshit!

earth to mofo...

Problem is, most here have a basic understanding of life and the interplay of chemicals (hormones) in regulating emotions. Love is an emotion (so is hate) and is often about chemical interplay within ones body. I would think a real god would not be based on physical or emotional boundaries. No emotions so no love, hate, jealousy, anger or any other of the myriad of chemical induced emotions.

Word salad about a god that no one has ever given objective evidence it exist.

I found that there is a "gap" in "agape love."

Ohferpetessake.......

You are preaching to the already converted here!

Don't you think you're preaching to the choir?

Of course. Aren't we all?! It's our way of going to church! Come to think of it, aren't those pompous TV Evangelists doing the same thing? The only difference is that they're laughing all the way to the bank.

@fishline79 point

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:507156
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.