Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Multiple Florida hospitals run out of ICU beds

Crisis in florida

bobwjr 10 June 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Even at that, Florida overall has not been affected as much as the average. Florida has had 14 deaths per 100,000 while the national average is 37. That could change of course.

[theguardian.com]

37/100,000 is an extremely low percentage BTW.

Wait 2 weeks, get back to us......

@AnneWimsey As per your instructions I am getting back to you. It’s been two weeks.

I see that Florida’s death rate is now 17 per 100,000, up only a small amount and still well below the national average of 40. Texas is only nine.

If you look at a map of the parts of Florida that are the most affected you get an almost perfect overlay of the map showing Democrat voters, and that is also where most of the people live who came from up north. I’m too nice of a guy to mention such a thing however so disregard. 🙂

Do y’all wash your hands?

@WilliamFleming you are almost as good at denial as drump....even the idiot Repug governor of Texas now is requiring masks because things are so out of control

@AnneWimsey I am greatly relieved that you don’t seem to be taking offense to my teasing. Sometimes I go too far. 🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:507363
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.