Agnostic.com

3 6

LINK Fear Grows of Modern-Day Lynchings as Five People of Color Are Found Hanged | Democracy Now!

Hear in the news of more Black Americans being found lynched in today's social climate is becoming more apparent and distressing hearing news reports that the men whom were found lynched committed "Suicide" frankly I call bullshit on the corporate media because you never hear about the mental health crisis that Black Americans face there is a stigma that surrounds also you never hear Black Men whom healthy and upbeat all of a sudden decide one day say fuck it by hanging themselves with a noose through lynching 🤔 My Spider senses are tingling America!

Blackatheist1985 7 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

These could easily have been coordinated the same way anti-BLM and other "boogaloo" events have been coordinated. It would be easy for law enforcement to infiltrate this communication if they wanted to.

We have to keep people busy and make military service of 3 to 5 years mandatory for every young adult just like South Korea and Israel do. We should also immediately stop unemployment payments and all hand outs to allow them to be compelled to come back in the workforce.

@Fred_Snerd
Israel and South Korea are democratic, not authoritarian.

@Fred_Snerd
Israel and South Korea are jokes?

we all need to get back to work before everyone loses their minds. As a society we have been going backwards rapidly in the last 3 months.

I agree that this last few months have caused much of our society to regress. It has brought episodes of both the best and the worst of humanity during this time.

One thing I do disagree with your statement is that you suggest, probably unintentionally, is that the events alluded to came about as a result of the dystopia we have been experiencing. Unfortunately the attitudes and behaviors has been lying submerged in society for a long time. This pandemic period just served to throw back the covers and expose its ugly underbelly.

Getting back to work won't solve the racism and attitudes of white privilege that drive these actions. It will potentially dial down some anxiety for many, even though the world won't look the same.

@t1nick you are right, going back to work won't change a racist but it will definitely allow people to get back to having their own business to mind instead of sitting around going stir crazy and acting out unnecessarily.

@Fred_Snerd ?

@Fred_Snerd, @chiara23k

Yeah it will definitely reduce the anxiety all the way around. Just what the new normal will be is going to be intetesting.

@Fred_Snerd, @chiara23k, @Blackatheist1985

I think that Trump' denial and delay in addressing the emergence of the Corona virus had more to do with his perception of his political calculas come November. I think he didnt understand what a pandemic was or what the implications were. He's not that bright. I think that he didnt want anything to tarnish his chances at re-election. He was common knowledge that he ignored his intelligence briefings on just about everything.

@t1nick I agree.on his ignorance.. but that is an excuse... what was who, cdc and all the "experts" and the senate doing?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:507478
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.