Agnostic.com

2 2

Trump has a chance to be re-elected, perhaps, only because he is so vehemently anti-immigration, specifically Muslims (and to a lesser degree Hispanics). Yes there are other issues (guns, abortion, etc.) which ignite Republicans, but a lot of Independents and even some Democrats are--rightly or wrongly-- nervous about Islamic terrorism.
I'm one of them, I admit, and although voting for Carrot Top is not an option, the issue does give me pause.
How do you feel about it?

Storm1752 8 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Radical Islamic terrorism is only one issue we face and my feeling is it's not very high on the list. Far more important is recovering our health, our economic equilibrium and our social values. This is a terribly painful time which could have been made so much better with real leadership.

Now..do the pustule's supporters care about anything other than their pathetic leader? Probably not.

I'm much more concerned about domestic terrorism resulting from white nationalists.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:507525
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.