Agnostic.com

4 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have a friend who refers to Trump as the Savior.

Jeebus, brainwashed much?

@HippieChick58 I know my friend a long time. We went to the same Junior High School. Years ago he wasn't religious. But then his health started to wane.....he found Jesus and Trump. I've tried to convince him he is brainwashed but he thinks he is going to Heaven.

How many infections following the Tulsa Trump togetherness will show up in the weeks that follow?

EdEarl Level 8 June 20, 2020

Are we counting only primary infections (those who were at the rally) or also secondary infections (of their friends, family, and coworkers)?

If the former, I'll guess 2000. If the latter, 5000. That's just a guess, though. Are we taking bets?

@AmyTheBruce My guess is higher, but not betting. Wondering how it will affect his polls. If everyone came down with covid, it would probably wreck his chances for reelection. It's doubtful 2000/5000 will have much affect on his chances.

Seig Heil!

Interesting video. In the few conversations I've had with Trump supporters, I have heard many of these thoughts echoed.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:507849
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.