Agnostic.com

8 10

LINK Turnout At Trump’s Tulsa Rally Was Just Under 6,200–A Fraction Of The Venue’s 19,200 Capacity

"Andrew Little, the Public Information Officer for the Tulsa Fire Department, confirmed to Forbes on Sunday that a tally taken by the fire marshal clocked the turnout at just under 6,200 people, far fewer attendees than the campaign expected."

HippieChick58 9 June 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think this is evidence that Trump is not as popular as he thought he is.

6200 — Many funerals of public figures have more attending than that! Is this an ominous sign for the President?

As I stated before, “Small hands equal small gatherings (crowds) ! 🤗

That shows that people are smarter than Trump thinks they are.

I hope that this is an indication that even some of his base is finally seeing what a corrupt, lying buffoon the idiot Trump is.

People stayed in line for days before the "show." It's gotta suck to be them.

TO_BY Level 7 June 21, 2020

bEAT me to the punch lol. What I noticed those that attended looked really bored by the expressions on their faces. How many were paid minorities as there were several ads for such???? PATHETIC!!!!!!!

All the people in the stands behind the Cheeto were paid.

I wonder how many of those were responders to the Craigs List casting call for cash? He's a total joke. Albeit a frighteningly dangerous one.

@Fred_Snerd I was referring to this ad.
"Help Wanted!!!!!"

@Fred_Snerd The one that has been circulating for years talks specifically about minority actors and I have no opinion on the validity of that one, but this one was an actual craigslist ad in Tulsa from around 4 days ago. Doesn't say anything about minorities, but clearly says you'll get paid and have MAGA gear provided and you should expect to work from 3-9p.

[tulsa.craigslist.org]

@Fred_Snerd I suspect what you are finding are the ones specifically requesting minority actors, as that is all I find when I try to get a fact checker for this ad. I think those surface and circulate every year or so. This, however, is the actual ad from Craigslist just days ago. It exists. I cannot find any fact checker that is dealing with this one, only the one that talks about minorities specifically. I don't know how to tell who paid for the ad, but someone was willing to pay people to show up and cheer him on.

@Fred_Snerd We'll see if Snopes tackles it in the near future.

@Fred_Snerd It's real because it exists. On Craigslist. Still. Hasn't been taken down, and doesn't say any of the things mentioned in the Snopes fact checker for a similar ad posted June 15 trolling for minority actors. Every fact checker I find specifically mentions the minority aspect, which yes is largely deemed to be unproven, has circulated for years, and the one posted June 15th was apparently removed. This one is still there, doesn't say anything about minorities. I am simply saying they are two different ads and I cannot find any fact checker on the non minority one, but I can still find it on Craigslist.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:508176
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.