Agnostic.com

8 8

After stressing hard over my last two assignments for this class, I made a 100 on both. I don’t know why I continue to doubt myself but it fuels me to do better. Passed my first ever masters class with a 95.16! 🤓 I’m super proud of myself. I now feel like I can actually do this thing after all!

I also started my new class and job Monday and am currently training from home with some field work planned for the week. Times have been hard for everyone lately making me 10x more thankful for these opportunities. I truly am living my best life at the moment and look forward to what my future holds. (The idea of being able to afford groceries for the first time in months excites me the most 🤩). I was never sure if I’d make it here and I honestly can’t believe I’m finally living my dream. This level of certainty and happiness is something I don’t think I’ve ever felt before. Don’t pinch me! I don’t want to wake up! 😴

1EarthLovingGal 7 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

After earning a BBA, which was a field of study that didn’t interest me, I bounced from job to job trying to manufacture happiness. It wasn’t until I rebooted my life after my first wife’s death and began teaching secondary English (with my second wife’s non-pushy encouragement) that I felt good at the end of most days. Now that she’s passed away (both wives from breast cancer), I’m going to take piano lessons as well as volunteer at my grandchildren’s school.

Finding your passion is so very important. I consider myself one of the fortunate ones that did.

Awesome story Congratulations to you !

pinch pinch you need to wake up girl! You are highly intelligent! Woohoo! That's girl power!! Things come so easily to you and you probably think it's nothing special, right? Well, it is special! You're special and you're young and pretty...! I don't understand why you doubt yourself... Pm me if you need a cheerleader or just to talk ☺

I'm proud of you ... 😘😄

Awesome honey congrats, make the most of it

bobwjr Level 10 June 24, 2020

Kudos! Sounds like your sailing along. Don't forget how you feel now; the memory will help you when the inevitable storm arrives.

Congratulations! But don't become complacent.

Well done. Enjoy the fruits of your hard work and success. You deserve it

You do tend to lack confidence in yourself and no I am not trying to criticize you am just stating the truth as I see it. You care way too much about what others think of you instead of worrying about how you see yourself. Being a lot older I have learned not to worry about that shit because no matter how much you try to make yourself into someone others like a lot of people won't like you anyway. However when you get to the point where you like who you are more people tend to like that person. It may seem counterintuitive but that is just the way a little thing I like to call reality works.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:509025
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.