Agnostic.com

6 10

Trevor Noah Gives 'Honest" Response to Bubba Wallace Noose Incident

The “Daily Show” host bared his feelings after the FBI determined that the Black NASCAR driver wasn’t targeted by a hate crime.

Noah then asked “Daily Show” correspondent and comedian Roy Wood Jr. for his take.

Wood wasn’t as sanguine and compared a noose to excrement.

“A noose is never good news,” Wood said, adding ”If you see a turd in your kitchen, you don’t care why it was there or how long or who put the turd there. ... There’s a turd in your kitchen, and you ain’t happy about it, and you want that shit gone.”

Wood also asked, of all the knots they could have used ― and he called on his Boy Scout knowledge to name several ― why did they use a noose to close a garage door?

"I was dishonorably discharged by the Boy Scouts for eating all of the fund-raising candy," Woods said.

SIDE NOTE:

At the first meeting, I was kicked out of Brownies by Mom, the den mother, for jumping around and repeatedly urging, "Let's go swimming!" instead of sitting and doing arts and crafts. Mom tossed me out for being disruptive. I was seven. Still proud of that.

[huffpost.com]noah-bubba-wallace-noose-relief_n_5ef4b6c9c5b643f5b2305992

LiterateHiker 9 June 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It looks like they are following Trumps infinite wisdom." Whatever you see and whatever you hear isnt true."

Something smells here

bobwjr Level 10 June 25, 2020

Here all this time I thought I was the only strong willed one to get booted from Brownies. I salute you. 🙂

@Amzungu

My hero!

If a noose is not a hate crime, what is?

Another great side of you coming out 🙂

@RoyMillar

Thank you, Roy.

You are still a force to be reckoned with.
And I agree there’s never anything funny about a noose

@BudFrank

Thank you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:509381
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.