Agnostic.com

8 7

LINK "King" Trump "Dethroned" In A Blistering Ad From GOP Group And It Is Airing On Fox News

Donald Trump has spent the last several weeks with a “king” complex that’s quickly gotten out of hand as he continues to try to push his power to its limit to get the country opened back up and back to business as usual as soon as humanly possible in an effort to get his economy back on track before his last chance at reelection disappears into thin air — the effects on our health be damned.

But one conservative group just ain’t having it.

In a blistering ad from Republicans for the Rule of Law, the GOP group calls out Trump for his claim of “total” authority over the country.

HippieChick58 9 June 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love that Repugs are finally growing a spine!

Sound of loud clapping. Lol

t1nick Level 8 June 30, 2020

And the hits and criticism just keep coming and, surely will continue over and over until he either drops dead, drops out or gets booted out.

And they do it very well..

Pour on the heat and keep it coming!!!

Not bad. The Lincoln Project has created some pretty brutal ads.
I don't think I've ever seen such hard hitting campaign ads. Sorta fun and if effective future people running for president beware. The Pandora's Box of hate, name calling and denigration that trump has opened is going to be damn hard to close.

"Kick him when he's up kick him when he's down kick him when he's up kick him all around..."

TO_BY Level 7 June 30, 2020

Damn. That's fabulous.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:511028
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.