Agnostic.com

3 3

Hold the phone it says. I find it very frustrating when out and about trying to avoid people who are on their phones while walking.

Jolanta 9 June 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

People that do this are missing the world around them. The movie Matrix is so close to where people seem to want to live there lives. stop and smell the roses. watch ants work. look at birds. soake in the clouds in the sky. relish another persons smile. live!

Some people seem to be addicted to their Phone. I have seen couples in restaurants spend the whole time they are there on their Cell phones and not communicating with each other. Why did they bother going out to eat.

And how about this one for your phone being bad for your health
'Death by selfie' is on the rise with 43 people killed every year taking risky vanity snaps (and millennial MEN are the most likely to die)

Yes and so many just step into traffic while on their phones. There should be laws against it, on the spot fines would be good.

@Jolanta How about you get your Phone impounded for a week. That would work

@dermot235 Why would I have my phone impounded at all? I don't walk and talk, neither do I walk and text. If I want to text or call anyone I do it sitting down not endangering myself or others. Or are you talking about people who do these things?

@Jolanta Not YOU. The you is about the people who walk and talk. lol

perhaps they need a phone lane.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:511086
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.