Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Excellent time to attack a regulation aimed at reducing inequality and discriminatory segregation.

Sorry, Donnie, no matter how much suburban housewife ass you kiss, none of them are going to wanna piss on you.

Amzungu 8 July 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump is sounding more desperate everyday. He seems to think that he can talk about anything but Covid and people will just forget about the pandemic. He does not seem to realize that he can't control Covid. It's a virus and Trump is talking about it like it's a democrat Virus. I get a pain in my head trying to figure out whats going on in that sick brain of his.

He is seriously devolving psychologically. He is a gaslighting narcissist who will believe whatever reality he chooses to believe. He will not go quietly into the night, and I fear we have much worse to come from him before the end of his time on the throne.

More pandering to the racists? Becoming even more blatant, isn't he?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:511138
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.