Agnostic.com

2 3

I truly don't understand the religious. Just read a fb post from high school friend. Said her daughter in law needed a new kidney and her son was scheduled to be the donor. Not a perfect match but ok. Then a "miracle" happens, and a perfect match kidney from an organ donor shows up. Son doesn't need surgery, better match....Isn't god amazing. He always comes through somehow. What about that person who died in order to donate the organ? What about all the people who wouldn't be able to afford to have that surgery?What about the hundreds of thousands of people who have died from the virus? But as long as god can take care of you and yours, that's what counts.

NHjulie 8 July 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Exactly. Anything good happens to you. Thank God! Who cares about those who suffer around you. You are the special one.

Christianity is a me centric faith, ( my salvation, my relationship with god, what Jesus can do for me etc. ) it does not even have the social/political content of Judaism or the submission to legal structure of Islam. Therefore it attracts people with a me centric view.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:511759
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.