Agnostic.com

6 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How STUPID is this!? I am sure Asians liked dying soooo much........

There are three stages: first people deny it is true; then they deny it is important; finally they blame the wrong person.

With credit to a quote from Alexander Von Humboldt:
“There are three stages of scientific discovery: first people deny it is true; then they deny it is important; finally they credit the wrong person.”

It's a good article. My city is about 25% Asian, a little higher in my particular area, and I can't say that racist behavior didn't exist before, but it's definitely escalated since 45 started running, and even more so since COVID. I have friends who won't grocery shop alone. People are afraid. I'm worried about how we'll be able to rein the scum in once they're no longer given free reign with their racism. They seem to revel in it.

Ignorant people.

No one does abysmal behavior as a society like Americans, and always for no good reason. Racism, hypocrisy, and shopping have become the foundation of America. I hope this changes soon.

These people just need something to hate. Anything that convenient and lets them opted out of THINKING about things

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:512618
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.