Agnostic.com

6 16

Amy Cooper, who called police on Black Central Park bird watcher, to be prosecuted, Manhattan DA says

It's about time.

A white woman who was filmed in May reporting that “an African American man” was threatening her life in Central Park after he asked her to leash her dog will be prosecuted for making a false report, Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance, Jr. said on Monday.

[cnbc.com]

LiterateHiker 9 July 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The way she made that threat to him, and then we listened to her voice change as she dramatically enhanced her call to the police to deliberately infer a threat, first sent shivers down my spine and then made me physically ill. I'm glad they're proceeding with this. That man could easily be dead today because of her. Perhaps she even really intended him to be at the time (because she came across as bat shit crazy).

Happy it is happenning ,maybe others will take heed

Couldn't happen to a nicer person .

Good. A strong message should be sent to anyone who acts in such a manner that it is going to cost them.

That's absolutely great!! She did that crap on purpose in retaliation!!

Perfect love it karma

bobwjr Level 10 July 6, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:512859
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.