Agnostic.com

4 1

Saagar Enjeti: Report EXPOSES how Biden team profits off endless war -

There was very little difference between Romneycare and Obamacare. Hmmmmmmm.

Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences
[boston.cbslocal.com]

'The Massachusetts law was enacted in 2006 under then Governor Mitt Romney."

Fred_Snerd 8 July 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, this is the Politics group, so I guess any bullshit is acceptable

How long have you been suicidal? And what makes you want to take the rest of us/ the world with you…?

Varn Level 8 July 8, 2020

Biden is a Democratic Human Disaster of Historic Proportions who single handedly is destroying the Democratic party and the cause just from his basement. In other words, let the truth be known that this self-goal will surpass the skills of the likes of Christiano and Mesi because of the huge trust half of the nation has put in him. I have no more words to describe his fan base.

Ohferpetessake.....he's been in the public eye his entire life.

Oooohhh, quoting a conservative pundit who appears on Fox......that's all I need to be convinced.......

@Fred_Snerd maybe you wanna look up the definitions of both "fear" and "disgust" before you make ASSumptions.....oh,and "anger"....

@Fred_Snerd ???

@Fred_Snerd well, I was named after my Mom's sister,(who adopted & raised her), they thought "Anna" was too old-world. Then I married guys named "Smith" & "Young", and "Ann" looked too plain, so I added the "e"....sorry about your theory.......also not a saint, although was accused of it once, by second MIL & FIL.

Thanks girl, that’s all I need to know ...other than remember to avoid this guys garbage 😉

@Fred_Snerd well, that was on-topic.......

@Fred_Snerd ooohhh, more weirdness......

@Fred_Snerd
I do man. Keep raging with the truth.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513484
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.