Agnostic.com

7 2
its sad how badly this kid got brainwashed, and behind closed doors he probably got massive beatings by his father.
TimothySkaggs 6 July 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Painful to watch. I remember seeing that show and thinking the same thing, that I felt so sorry for that kid. If I remember correctly, later in the show, a woman in the audience said she thought the only one on the stage that made sense, was the atheist, Dan Barker.

Kid looks scared to death before he started ranting

Looks like old footage, I wonder how that young man’s doing now? Hopefully a little less oppressed and scared looking. Ah found him on wiki: [en.m.wikipedia.org]

At least he seems to have removed himself from his extremist family, although it still lists his occupation as street preacher. I hope he was able to turn his life around.

Yes, very old. If you notice, there is a young Dan Barker on the panel. I remember seeing this awhile back and feeling awful for the kid.

Very sad

That is when a child needs to be removed from the parents. That is child abuse. Fucking up that kid’s head...

. . . hmmm, no need to engage in logical fallacy of ad hominem. 😛

sad

skado Level 9 July 8, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513545
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.