Agnostic.com

0 1

Put some money where my mouth is! Sent a chunk to American Atheists in order to have it ‘matched’ - and - joined the Freedom From Religion Foundation ..with no donors remorse 🙂

A longtime member of AA, it will remain my 1st love. But due to positive mention around here, and YouTube leading to one-after-another Freethought Matters programs by the FFRF, often hosted by co-chairs Annie Laurie Gaylor (..think I’m in love) & Dan Barker (an ex-preacher!) - and their solid cadre of enthusiastic young Attorneys (defending our rights) ..I had to join.

But - with all the good work of both organizations (and others) - battling the courts, picketing, protesting, writing books or solid programming - unless ‘the courts’ back the plaintiffs, law is ignored. That, with the then guidance of Madalyn Murray O’Hair, led me toward Politics … where most of my time, funds & energy was spent. Inspired by Atheism, Politics got the best of me.. ..with no regrets.

What are you doing to move Humanity ahead? Do you belong to any ‘Atheist/ Agnostic’ Organizations? Are you active in Politics at any level?

Varn 8 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513716