Agnostic.com

7 12

‘Ashamed’ Trump 2016 Voters Explain Why They’re Ditching The President

Republicans who voted for Trump say they are “riddled with guilt” in the spot set to air on Fox News.

Love it!

[huffpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 July 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ooooo... Great! Unless they're lying...

@Cutiebeauty

I believe them.

@LiterateHiker remember the polls of 2016. ..

@Cutiebeauty

I remember the polls of 2016. The 2020 election is a nail-biter.

Trump's election was horrifying and devastating.

His list of allies grows thin, the watchmen are leaving their posts by night, his sheep are scattered and the hungry wolves wait in the forest with greedy eyes shinning brightly.

And P.S. the law may have found some evidence. LOL

Good vote blue

bobwjr Level 10 July 11, 2020

Their "mistake" has destroyed this country and was based to a large degree on racism and misogyny. Are they truly sorry they voted for him or sorry that it didn't work out as they planned? If one possessed that level of ignorance it would be embarrassing to have it exposed, not just to others in your country but the entire world.

MizJ Level 8 July 11, 2020

@MizJ

They believed Trump's con game. Not me.

I have been a proud Democrat since age 18.

@LiterateHiker This country is in decline, has been sliding to the right across the political spectrum into neoliberalism which really accelerated in the Reagan years. The current Democrats are centrists, with a few exceptions. The implosion of the GOP may be all that saves the US.

Happy to see the change in mindset ,hopefully this is the start of major changes in your country , a few we need in ours too, I hope how every gets in ,reverses everthing he has done and if possible the presidentail pardons he has given making a mockery of the law and those who work so hard to convict and then see it disappear in a whim,

Glad that some are finally waking up. Stolen from a friend

They should be.

t1nick Level 8 July 11, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:514392
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.