Agnostic.com

8 3

And THIS is why I still predict that Twitler the Twitiot will be re-elected.
New Poll: "48 % of Republicans found it definitely true that 'powerful people planned the coronavirus outbreak,' while 57 % believed deaths had been intentionally overstated. Why the confusion? 75 % of Republicans believe the White House presents accurate information." ~ Washington Post [facebook.com]

MissKathleen 9 July 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is pathetic!!!!!! There will be a civil war if that happens. A lot of angry people including me!!!!!

If Trump wins again I may move to Canada. Too many morons in this country.

@MissKathleen I've been to Canada before....you don't need a visa.

@MissKathleen You are right.....I guess I will have to tough it out here in Florida.

Which is why people should have to pass a mental competency examination before they are allowed to vote.
If you would not allow someone to dog sit your pet, why do you allow them to choose your leader?

Check who one votes for and if the vote for cheeto, do not count the ballot. It is what he would do, so it must be fair.

My concern about all these polls is that in 2016 many wouldn't admit that they were going to vote for Trump but did . I fear the same may happen again in 2020. People often do not tell pollsters the truth. Go figure the psychology of that -- secretly liking Trump and hating the 'elites' they despise, frankly I don't know. Sometimes people lie to pollsters hoping to screw up the results... take your pick. Beware of polls; people are devious, angry, untruthful and polls these days reflect that. It's the modern angst we live in.

Registered Republicans make up less than 30% of registered voters. Do the math. He will lose, and lose big.

how many people said that in 2016

@LenHazell53 she won by 3 million votes and he had no record to run on. He now has a record and it is big time terrible.

@MissKathleen I really don't think that is going to be a problem. Minority registration is sky rocketing and even Republicans are going to vote for Biden. He is also losing those "educated" white women who voted for Rump. It won't be close.

True believers do not respond to logic or science ....

Shouldn't be allowed out without a responsible adult.

Amazing and scary!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:514863
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.