Agnostic.com

7 5

LINK 'I thought this was a hoax’: 30-year-old man dies after attending COVID Party

A 30-year-old man died after attending a “COVID Party” in the San Antonio, Texas area.

A “COVID Party” is a party held by someone diagnosed with the coronavirus. People attend the gathering to see if anyone gets infected and essentially determine if the virus is real, Methodist Hospital Chief Medical Officer Dr. Jane Appleby told KSAT.

HippieChick58 9 July 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Where do these people come from, mars?

This is not an anomaly....many are held in churches...I will gladly contribute cheese, crackers, hell, balloons, so the herd can get thinned from some stupidity!

With any luck this man did not reproduce before he died.

Look on the bright side. He no longer suffers the indignity of wearing a mask.

EdEarl Level 8 July 13, 2020

Nothing like a good dose of stupid to thin out the herd.

Nothing like a little COIVD Russian roulette.

I wonder what Brainiac came up with that idea ? It's always fun until somebody gets hurt.

TO_BY Level 7 July 12, 2020

This is a good question. I do wonder whether such ideas are fueled by science denial, or by folks who've read about the good ol' days of measles parties.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:514893
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.