Agnostic.com

5 5

I have to "force" myself to go out on rainy, windy cold days. If I don't I almost start feeling depressed. Even if it is dismal outside, when I get out it is not as bad as it looks from the window. So wellies, warm raincoat, possibly gloves and out I go. Even if just around the block.

Jolanta 9 July 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

HENDRIX: Still Rainin Still Dreamin

Sounds like a good plan for where I live...Ireland. Clouds, wind and some rain is a typical summers day here.

I have a t-shirt that a friend bought me when she was in Ireland on holidays. It depicts a cow during the four seasons. All the pictures are the same except that it always rains or snows and the cow is just munching away.

@Jolanta I had a friend who toured her ancestral Ireland, family of 17 of them in a big van. She Hated cold, rain. I asked her how she would cope...she smiled, "oh it mists a little". ( I guess off the brochures?). When she got back, I asked again...and bear in mind she Never used bad language....."It rained like HELL all day every day"

I love rainy days !

Buddha Level 8 July 13, 2020

@MissKathleen I'll go for my walk in it ! 🙂

Weather doesn't affect me. I like bad weather. Nice days draw crowds. Don't like people that much.

barjoe Level 9 July 13, 2020

Look at you, practicing self-care! I hope you give yourself lots of points for looking after yourself. Sometimes doing what we know is best even though we don't want to gets easier as it becomes routine. You will be my inspiration next time I don't want to do something, thank you.

Thank you for those words. I loved them. You take care on the path that you are walking.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:514968
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.