Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Ghislaine Maxwell reportedly being moved from 'cell to cell'

I don’t normally invest my brain power into conspiracy theory but now I’m thinking there is something to Epstein’s death that isn’t lining up with the suicide label

Lightupmylife 7 July 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Can you imagine what she has on the most paranoid pussy grabbing former buddy of her co-pimp? And you can imagine what lengths autocratic friends of that man might go to to help him out. And it could be years before she has been tried, sentenced, and locked up and then years more of paranoia of accidentally falling on a shiv...

Then again I guess they could have gotten to her before she was arrested. Or she could have fled the country. But neither actually happened.

So they recognize the danger of assassins. I wonder if that has anything to do with the demise of her boss?

Guess she should have thought about the risks and consequences of a career trafficking girls for rich men. Prison is a dangerous place for all inmates. I have zero concern or sympathy for her.

Reported by who? Insiders? Prisoners, guards or somebody making stuff up?

barjoe Level 9 July 13, 2020

Good questions. The article certainly seemed heavy on the "woe is me" factor.

@Amzungu Sensationalism. I listened to Maria Farmer the key witness, I don't believe her so Maxwell does get her day in court, hopefully.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:514999
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.