Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Young Black Voters Don't Want Joe Biden! - YouTube

Yeah I'm one of those 48 million Black Voters yeah not too enthused

Blackatheist1985 7 July 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't like Biden either but he's all we've got. Change is incremental and he is moving to the left.

[msn.com]

@Blackatheist1985 That's within the realm of possibilities but not certain. What is certain is that the leader of the Green Party will not win the presidency this year.

@Blackatheist1985 There's no integrity in handing Trump a second term because our democracy may not survive his abject corruption. Name recognition is not relevant here, but recognizing the more progressive agenda is. Everyone in their 70's has cognitive impairments, but those are our choices for who will be the next president. You may not realize it but you are campaigning for Trump.

Biden does have a terrible record. I will vote for anyone that isnt Trump, but feel we need to take these money grabbing politicians who are beholden to their donors need to go.I think we need to shift the house and senate to have money from grass roots and community donors. I agree with him, Biden feels entitled and all he did was sit next to OBAMA. I think Clinton too was a poor pick because same old thing, no changes because she too answered to her donors. How it isnt considered bribes, I just don't understand.

Not a fan myself. He’s a bumbling idiot, too. Very frustrating. I’ll vote for him, though. He’s the only choice.

@jorj . . . for those who may not know :

[en.wikipedia.org]

[washingtonpost.com]

@jorj . . . if -- "If wishes were horses then beggars would ride"

. . . hmmm, the (private) windows I use are not full-screen, so I see the title of the post first (and often the YT 'picture'😉. But I have become so enured to your posts that I can predict that you are the OP before I see the bottom of the post on the forum -- very predictable.

I also get the strong impression that your anti-Biden posts are not convincing folks here. 😮

@Fred_Snerd . . . my impression.

@jorj IMO, observations and 'impressions' are not "attacks". ymmv

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:515697
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.