Agnostic.com

17 4

Who do YOU want the next President of the Un-united States to be?

If you could write in anyone, and know they would win, who would you write in and why?

#USA
Amzungu 8 July 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Adam Kokesh, he would crack down on the corruption in the Federal Government-
[apnews.com]

I am going with reality. Biden was not my 1st, 5th, or 15th choice, but he may be the best person to get us off this road to authoritarianism. I think he will serve one term, so his choice of VP is of utmost importance. A younger, progressive woman should be running in 2024. A diverse and younger than usual cabinet. would also be wise.
I love Michelle Obama, but I don't think she wants to be president. Of course I could be wrong.
Also we lost a great man in John Lewis yesterday.
And if you have any of those thoughts and prayers, lol, left over from some misguided friends, please forward them to Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Well, we've already learned that even the best president can't make progress for us when either house of Congress is dominated by Republicon thugs. One thing's for sure the current occupant of the office has broadened the power of presidential dictates.

Remember when the country went insane because Obama implemented Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)? They sued him and said he had overstepped his powers. This president has children put in cages, kidnapped from their parents with no possibility of reuniting them.

Michelle Obama. She would be sensible and caring, and benefit from her husband's sound advice.

Petter Level 9 July 17, 2020

How do you know it was not Mr Obama that had benefited all those years from his wife's sound advice?
😉

@Amzungu He probably did. Two highly intelligent and decent people. Why not have a repeat?

@Petter I'd be perfectly pleased with that!

@Amzungu So would be almost the whole world. The dollar would soar, and stock markets thrive.

1. I don't play golf
  2. I read books

Obama. Have a high IQ and some fucking dignity in the WH.
Plus it would kill the repubs 😉 That would be worth it.

The one who defeats trump

bobwjr Level 10 July 16, 2020

Jimmy from the elementary school. He's only ten this year but he's smarter than a GOP,

Ricky Gervais

Anyone else who is competent and qualified

lerlo Level 8 July 16, 2020

There needs to be a thumbs down icon for some of the answers to questions like this.

You can always respond to a comment with a 'thumbs down'. 😉

Who's your pick, @Amzungu?

skado Level 9 July 16, 2020

I was hoping for a Bernie/Obama (Michelle, that is) ticket for 2020. A little something for everyone, left of the right, anyway.

Bernie. Because Bernie.

skado Level 9 July 16, 2020

Don't know much about her, but I like some of the things she's said, Mayor Bottoms of Atlanta.

I am with you, don't know a lot about her, but what I have seen I do like.

AOC... Because she's cute🙂

And she's a FIRECRACKER. I dig it. Can you imagine how PISSED Trump would be losing to her?

Elizabeth Warren

me. why? well maybe not. Michelle Obama would be a good choice.

I gotta give a second on Michelle Obama. 🥰

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516062
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.