Agnostic.com

9 8

LINK Federal Officers Use Unmarked Vehicles To Grab People In Portland, DHS Confirms : NPR

I had read a few articles about this today and had been holding out hope that it wasn't accurate. Seems it has now been confirmed by Homeland that this is happening and is likely to be forthwith intensified.

"I don't want to get ahead of the president and his announcement," Morgan said, "but the Department of Justice is going to be involved in this, DHS is going to be involved in this, and we're really going to take a stand across the board. And we're going to do what needs to be done to protect the men and women of this country."

Amzungu 8 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If this is True. It's the start of Fascism. Outrageous that this could be allowed in a "FREE" country. Design to instill fear in the public. When Trump separated Children from their parents he was preparing the way for more and more acts of brutality. He got away with that and now we are in a new place. The question i, why was he allowed get away with what he did to children. There should have been street protests back then. There was not, and this emboldened Trump

The quoted statement I posted is from the acting Customs and Border Protection Commissioner, Mark Morgan. Doesn't seem the government is even denying it, simply rationalizing it. We're fucked.

This is all over Trump seeking revenge for graffiti he saw in Lafayette Square.

barjoe Level 9 July 17, 2020

They're talking about this RIGHT NOW on MSNBC

. . . tonight's PBS NewsHour story (cued-up) about it :

This is all so flippin crazy.

We are so fucked.

I'd say that sums it up.

we've become a banana republic

First he's grabbing pussies, then its whole people. What next. I think we know.

I dig your way with words. I also agree.

smells like facist pigs to me.

This HAS to be illegal! And it must be stopped! Remember when unmarked cars/uniformed ''officers'' grabbed people off the streets in Argentina and they were never seen again?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516406
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.