Agnostic.com

59 7

What is you favorite Beatles song?

What is your favorite Beatles song (or two, or three...)? I'll start...My favorite has always been Across the Universe , but I also like Come Together and Eleanor Rigby... The Beatles have such a wide range of sounds, most people like at least something...

twitch 7 Apr 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

59 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Penny Lane, Help and Happiness is a Warm Gun.

Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds, Hey Jude, Sgt Peppers. And Many More.

Coldo Level 8 Apr 6, 2018

You MUST have heard William Shatner's version of "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"...guaranteed to void even the strongest bladder, as Dave Barry once said....

A Day in the Life ... but then I tend to gravitate toward long songs (5 minutes or more) and prog.

Hey Jude.

The entire. The Weight opus

So hard! I suppose right now it’s While My Guitar Gently Weeps.

Sorry. None of them.

Yeah, I get it...there are a few bands that I can't get behind also...

Valid answer. No judgement.

@FuniGrl2242 Thanks!

a day in a life

A Day in the Life is my favorite too followed by I Am the Walrus. Continued by several other good ones. I love the White Album.

For original stuff: Eleanor Rigby.

They redid a tune called 'I'll Follow the Sun" that I love!!

Can't pick just one, or even two or three.

I've always been more of a Stones person, but I did like some Beatles tunes. "Helter Skelter" and "I Want You (She's So Heavy)" come to mind.

I almost posed this question as a 'Favorite Rolling Stones Song'...Mine would have been Under My Thumb...

@twitch It would have been "Gimme Shelter" for me.

Another good one...'When the Whip Comes Down' (from Steel Wheels) is also getting a lot of play (especially in my head) these days

Revolution.

Impossible to pick a favourite. Love every album. Abbey Road B side kills. I feel lucky to have grown up during the time of the Beatles They changed everything for me

MsDee Level 5 Apr 6, 2018

A day in the life

GwenC Level 7 Apr 6, 2018

Going for one album, Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

The Fool on the Hill. Golden Slumber

I love the Beatles ?
My favourite song is Strawberry Fields, the lyrics resonate with me.

Norwegian Wood, Helter Skelter, Revolution, pretty much all their White Album.

Blackbird, A Day In The Life, Norwegian Wood, I love the Sgt Pepper album, I loved everything from the Beatles.

If I fell. I'm kinda sappy that way.

I like the remix version of While My Guitar Gently Weeps on the Love album.

godef Level 7 Apr 6, 2018

All.... Yes, I've said it

Okay, I can buy that...There are quite a few bands that completely strike out for me, too...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:51642
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.