Agnostic.com

59 7

What is you favorite Beatles song?

What is your favorite Beatles song (or two, or three...)? I'll start...My favorite has always been Across the Universe , but I also like Come Together and Eleanor Rigby... The Beatles have such a wide range of sounds, most people like at least something...

twitch 7 Apr 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

59 comments (51 - 59)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Imagine.

Yeah...I'll take that, even though Lennon released it as a solo artist. It has a very Beatles 'feel' to it...

I don't know if it's my absolute favourite but it's the one I always wanted to hear on the radio if they were going to play a Beatles song but it doesn't often get an airing. So I guess it probably is then lol

Okay, I can buy that...There are quite a few bands that completely strike out for me, too...

Sorry. None of them.

Yeah, I get it...there are a few bands that I can't get behind also...

Valid answer. No judgement.

@FuniGrl2242 Thanks!

So hard! I suppose right now it’s While My Guitar Gently Weeps.

The entire. The Weight opus

Hey Jude.

A Day in the Life ... but then I tend to gravitate toward long songs (5 minutes or more) and prog.

Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds, Hey Jude, Sgt Peppers. And Many More.

Coldo Level 8 Apr 6, 2018

You MUST have heard William Shatner's version of "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"...guaranteed to void even the strongest bladder, as Dave Barry once said....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:51642
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.