Agnostic.com

3 2

Federal Officers Use Unmarked Vehicles To Grab People In Portland, DHS Confirms

"I fully expect that as long as people continue to be violent and to destroy property that we will attempt to identify those folks," he added. "We will pick them up in front of the courthouse. If we spot them elsewhere, we will pick them up elsewhere. And if we have a question about somebody's identity, like the first example I noted to you, after questioning determine it isn't someone of interest, then they get released. And that's standard law enforcement procedure, and it's going to continue as long as the violence continues."

"The names of the agents were not displayed due to recent doxing incidents against law enforcement personnel who serve and protect our country."

[npr.org]

Fred_Snerd 8 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Where are the pro-2nd amendment, anti-government tyranny people hiding now that they have actual government overstep to stand against?

@Fred_Snerd didn’t see any Gestapo there, did we? No cops shooting tear gas even though they stormed a state government building. Wonder why?

@TheInterlooper How are heavily armed and flak jacketed People peaceful? I guess in your mind, had this been a large group of Black Men, heavily armed, they would have actually made it inside the building without being gassed and threatened?

@Fred_Snerd exactly!

Good morning. How long do you suppose it will be before someone goes missing and will we even hear about it?

@Fred_Snerd I was born here but lived most of my life in Canada, before returning. For the most part, I have found Americans hostile to comparisons so I don't do that anymore. But I will say that I believe this is a very dangerous country and this video is a perfect example of it. American authorities can do anything they want to do and you may have absolutely no form of recourse. No doubt in my mind.

I call the unmarked black SUVs 'Black Melanias' after the 'Black Maria' paddy wagons of the Russians, and the British.

Putin is teaching Donny well!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516531
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.