Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK Trump falsely claims Joe Biden would ‘abolish the suburbs’

I couldn't stand to listen to the whole speech. Trump's voice has become really irritating to me.

snytiger6 9 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I heard it last week; did anyone else listening to evening MSNBC news shows hear that Moscow Mitch has expressed concern that Trump will hurt the Party? I sacked out happy that night.

Trumpy is desperate, and will say just about anything to Garner votes.

His false claims against Biden notwithstanding. This is blatantly racist, Donald and his father were charged with housing discrimination back in late 60s and his talking about property values is totally racist and illegal.

barjoe Level 9 July 18, 2020

Most of it was analysis by a Princeton professor who identified the reference to the ruination of suburbs as a racist dogwhistle. I can't explain it as well as he did but I agree with him.

No reasonable, conscientious person could continue to support Trump and his minions yet millions will. Disgraceful.

Hey @LovinLarge we have so many reasonable and conscientious people here that there have to be some unreasonable and unconscientious minions out there.

@yvilletom Why? During emergencies in other countries, people work together for the common good. Other countries don't have the dreadful gun violence that we have here.

There is something unique to this country that is holding us back and we need to figure out what it is and address it. People who say this is the greatest country in the world haven't actually examined the conditions in other countries.

The pustule's ego is soooooo yuuuuuuge that he'll say anything and everything which echoes around in his empty head.

And...I know exactly how you feel about him....I cannot bear his image or the sound of that empty voice (it comes from the empty head, after all.)

I'm so grateful for the "mute'' button!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516555
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.