Agnostic.com

4 18

Snow runoff makes a beautiful, cool hike.

If you want a cool hike on a hot day, Iron Goat Trail near Stevens Pass is wonderful. Last Tuesday's hike:

1. Snow runoff from the roof of the cement protective train tunnel built in 1911.

2. Rare Monkey Flower.

3. Mountain Columbine.

LiterateHiker 9 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

3 More beautiful pics ,love the run off, Monkey flower that is a new one,have heard and seen the Monkey tree on the west coast and I agree the 3rd pic is very detailed with the close up

@RoyMillar

Thank you!

When I focused on the Mountain Red Columbine flower, my camera blurred Tall Mountain Bluebells in the background.

Lovely color contrast.

@ LiterateHiker easily happens but still over all they all are fantastic pics

Send it here, to Philly. It is going to be in the mid to high 90's today and may hit 100 tomorrow.

@Mitch07102

The NOAA forecasts a high of 103 in Wenatchee this week.

I went hiking at Mt Shasta last summer while visiting my sister. The cold air dropping off the glacier was amazing. Can't beat high altitude hikes .

I love the first picture!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516698
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.