Agnostic.com

2 4

Anyone else tired of evangelical trump supporters?

Sorry if this has been played out but I’m tired of trying to convince people about the importance of wearing a mask in order to prevent the spread of this virus. Conspiracy theories abound and the latest is that this is all a hoax to prevent trump from winning another term and that god is wiping this virus clean.

Oh mylanta!! Are they for freaking real? How in the ever loving hell can these people believe this shit. People are dying in record numbers and they want to bury their heads in the sand. I just can’t with these people anymore. It’s stressing me out.

helionoftroy 7 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Religion is a mental disorder with sub motives of greed rape and rage acting out of repressed fears/pains tolerated misdiagnosed.....read Becker: DENIAL OF DEATH won the Pulitzer almost 50 years ago

I was tired of them way, way before Rump.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516748
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.