Agnostic.com

3 4

I came across this video put up a couple days ago by a Trump voter with remorse. She intends to vote democrat this time around. I sure hope there are many more like her.

MarkWD 7 July 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good that she's voting Biden AND any other Democrat.
BUT......she still is racist. Talked about Trump doing something about immigrants. She voted for the Guy that said Mexicans were rapists and murderers the last time and she has no remorse over supporting him on that issue it would seem.

I think part of the problem in the US is that you guys live in a bubble. When people come out and talk about America as if it's the "Greatest country in the World" , I'm sorry guys...but a lot of the rest of the world just laughs at that now. America has a lot to do to make the world like it again. A LOT OF WORK. And I'm not saying this to Put down America. I really hope America can redeem itself. I remember when I was just 5 years old and everyone sat around the TV and looked at the first man setting foot on the moon. It was a time when America inspired us and we were in Awe of America and what it could achieve. Now Europeans and most other nations look on and cannot believe what we see. And America's enemies cannot believe how easy it was to undermine it. Putin is laughing at you now.

"BUT......she still is racist."

I noticed that too but I'm still happy to commend her for the amount of growth she shows here in re-evaluating her vote for Trump. We need to get all the votes we can for the only guy with any chance of ending Trump's reign of terror. With all the vanity-voters out there who can't get it up to vote for anyone but Bernie, we can't be too choosy.

you're not saying anything we don't already know. in fact we know it better than you. we live with our faults daily. peace.

its encouraging to see that some trump voters have the clarity to see his true character and the bravery to call it what it is.

I just hope there are enough people like this in swing states

barjoe Level 9 July 19, 2020
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516899
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.